Friday 24 November 2023

Learning Reflection

Week 7. 


1. What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post?

I've issued a book called 'Power to the People' and it's been helping my group.


2. How effectively have you used your time this week?

I haven't used it that well since none of my group have come to school besides Lahaze and I.


3. How have you contributed to your group's progress?

We've been researching and still in the researching phase.


4. Glows; something that is going well in your project.

The book we've issued as been helping us a lot for the past tense of electricity.


5. Grows; Something you need to work on.

Being less of a slow worker and finishing my tasks more quickly. 


6. Where could you get help with this?

I could go to my teachers or read books for help with my project.


7. What are the next steps to your project?

To make sure that we stay up to date and not hang behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment