Tuesday 14 November 2023

Learning Reflection

 Week 5


Bijou, Zoe, Hine, Lahaze, and I are in a group together to figure out - How much has electricity improved our life in New Zealand. 


1. What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post?

I've achieved this by attempting to catch up with my work and helping my teammates along the way. 


2. How effectively have you used your time this week?

I haven't used my time wisely this week as I've been zoning out and not focusing.


3. How have you contributed to your group's progress?

I have been helping my friends in an attempt to complete our work.


4. Glows; something that is going well in your project.

We know what our question is and are attempting to finish our work.


5. Grows; Something you need to work on.

Something I need to work on is focusing on my work and coming to school.


6. Where could you get help with this?

I'm not too sure.


7. What are the next steps to your project?

Planning our roles and responsibilities for later on in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment