Thursday 16 November 2023

Learning Reflection

 Week 6


1. What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post?

I have completed most tasks for this week and have completed last week's work. 


2. How effectively have you used your time this week?

I have used my time well as I have actually finished my work and am now caught up to date with the other groups in my class.


3. How have you contributed to your group's progress?

I've helped my friends with their work and guided them through the questions and tasks for us to complete last week's work and all.


4. Glows; something that is going well in your project.

We've caught up and are now up to date with our work. Going into next week will hopefully be good and easy. 


5. Grows; Something you need to work on.

Being less of a slow worker and finishing my tasks more quickly. 


6. Where could you get help with this?

I could go to my teachers or read books for help with my project.


7. What are the next steps to your project?

To make sure that we stay up to date and not hanging behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment